8.29.2006

BED AND BREAKFAST

i am awake

due to the lost time i had for sleeping too long i forgot i should have written reality on floral pillows. then i could have learned what was i trying to convey while i was asleep. it could have been more difficult if i closed my eyes while sleeping. to be attacked by the consistency of everydayness is an understatement when it comes to looking at a road while in pajamas. this should have to end. thus i opened opened my eyes. redundancy is a must. waking in every blink of sleep.

contrary to what everybody believes that a life is a journey--- life itself is the traveler that waits for the places. the traveller is not me. i am just a structure waiting for them to come their way to me. travelling stationary. each step taken by life towards you colors your each day with a different hue. a different shade. expecting a different traveller along the waiting day.

and the journey of life begins knocking at my door.

welcome to my life... like a dragging pop song.

let me sleep and tell you travellers' stories once more.

1 comment:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog..

Nice to meet you..